Family Services EAP vs. National
Consider the benefits of having Family Services Employee Assistance Program versus some National EAP for your company…
National EAP Provider
- National EAP providers juggle thousands of Employee Assistance Programs all over the country.
- To utilize national EAP services, your employees must call a national phone tree so they can be referred out to a local office.
- When requesting counseling services, your employees are referred to random therapists with whom the National EAP has contracts.
- National EAP representatives may not be located in the same area as your business and may not be readily available to meet all your needs.
- Money from national EAP contracts simply adds to the profits of the big national business.
Family Services EAP
- Family Services EAP is dedicated to providing services to businesses right here in Southeast Texas.
- To utilize Family Services EAP, your employees call our local office directly and talk to our appointment desk.
- When requesting counseling services, your employees contact our counseling center directly and receive an appointment from one of our licensed counselors who specialize in their particular problem.
- Family Services EAP Coordinator is right here in Southeast Texas and is available to regularly consult with executives, managers and supervisors on a continuous basis. In addition, your EAP Coordinator will become familiar with your employees’ needs and corporate culture.
- Money from Family Services EAP contracts stays in our community as we work to strengthen families.