After the storm, donations began pouring in from all over the country. From Massachusetts, Iowa, New Jersey, Nevada, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and more! And of course, our beloved Texans! Donations were piled high in some offices, and lining the hallways of the shelter.
We reached a point where we had what we needed and didn’t want donations to sit in storage at our facility with so many in need. So, we teamed up with our 3 wonderful area United Ways (Beaumont/N. Jefferson, Mid-and South-Jefferson, and Orange) to find a way to get the supplies to those that needed them right away.
- Valero Port Arthur
- Zeta Amicae Auxiliary
- Knights of Peter Claver Ladies Aux.
- Church on the Rock North
- Suga’s Deep South Cuisine
- Christ Church
- Hillcrest Baptist Church
- First Baptist Church – Jasper
- DeWitt Clinton Lodge
- Laura Richardson
- Barbara Warren
- First United Methodist Church
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- and countless other individuals